Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ONE MORE CHANCE :)


I`m so inlove in that MOVIE. grabe. araw araw ko pinapanood yan. nung napanuod ko sa trailer, I said ndi pwedeng ndi ko mpapanood `toh. tpos knowing the fact na c John Lloyd pa ung gagawa ng movie with Bea Alonzo. hehe. sbi sa trailer ...
When Love Ends
How Long you should hold on
How soon should you let go
How do you move on
a story of how true love hopes for waits for
& needs one more chance
For anyone who has ever loved
and Lost
Trailer pa lang. pukpok na. hehe :) tpos un. inaraw araw ko na ung panunuod nun. favorite scene ko dun ung sa elevator. sabi ni john Lloyd ..
but you`re asking for too much ..
ang hinihiling mo ay mawala ka sa buhay ko :(
ramdam na ramdam mo ung sakit na ma broken hearted. I never experienced having a long time relationship.
but I experienced being broken hearted to the point na nkakatakot na ulit mgkaroon ng committment. `coz you TRUSTED HIM too much. you LOVED HIM more than you love yourself.
BASHA: kelangan natin toh, kelangan ko `toh
POPOY: pero ikaw ang kelangan ko :(
sobrang nakit qo ung sincerity ni Popoy to win Basha back. He spent his 5 years with Basha. and i agree ndi ganon kadali na bgla na lng mawala c Basha sa buhay nia. ako nga pinaka matagl ko is 7 months but I had a hard tiem moving I believe that moving on is a long time process and you should start it by letting go of all the memories you`ve shared with each other. to be honest, un kc ung ngpapasakit.
Bash. kilala mo ako.
kung kayang ayusin aayusin
but if that what both of you needs then just be strong
magiging mahirap at masakit
pero hopefully ...
all the pain will be worth it :)
an ganda ng cnbi nia jan. If kau tlga para sa isa`t isa. God will find a way. but If you`re not meant to be, God is still preapring the right one for you. Let`s take every break up as one step closer to the right one :)
i love you & i will tell you everyday
everyday until you forget the things that hurt
how I wish I could take them away
If only it could be done
but it cannot be done
bcoz you won`t let me popoy
- trish
Letting go doesn`t mean that you had enough. Its more on, you love HIM too much. and you wish HIM happiness which he could only get to others :( sad reality right?

1 comment:

miss Gee said...

im so0 in luv in this movie too...
pero hindii ko pa memo evry line unlike you.haha.ala kmi dvd pwede kwento mo n lng bilang kbisado mo nmn pati tone voice ni popoy at actions!hehe:)