Saturday, December 13, 2008

desperate moves !

I love reading tabloids compare to broadsheets. ewan ko ba. hehe =)
though I know na tabloids really do exposing sexuality and violence, pero I still love reading it.


but that`s not what my blog is all about. Kaninang umaga, actually medjo late na yun kc I woke up around 10 am na. And then yun, a quote from an article caught my attention.
it says :


"Wag kang bitter, Minsan sa isang panahon nagkaroon kayo ng kahapon"


I was like tawa ng tawa. kasi I knew a girl na sobrang bitter. I don`t like dropping names kasi it may sound foul or offensive in case umiral nag pagiging chismosa niya at napagtripan niyang basahin ang blogspot ko. LOL =) and then yun. She`s like texting the guy and asking for the gifts that she gave before way back when they are still together. I dunno if she only wanna see the guy again so gumagawa siya ng way para magkita ulit sila. you know, desperate moves. LOL. so the scenario will be like this:
They will see each other again, and the girl will ask or much better if she begged for a second chance and still hoping to win the guy back.
haha. Gumagana nnman Imagination ko. Well, I can`t blame the girl cos her ex boyfriend is a certified H O T T I E. but you know, she`s not that ugly naman to act like that.
Hindi nman siya panget. Hindi pa lng uso ung ichura niya ngayon. LOL =)

peace V =)

1 comment:

bogeli said...

hahaha di palang uso ang chura amff! =]]

link kita sa new blog ko mards!! ♥